This policy covers how TRADUKA treats the personal information that it collects from you in any manner, including via phone, by mail, at TRADUKA and through the TRADUKA Site.
This policy may also cover information collected and used by TRADUKA via third party social media platforms, such as Facebook or YouTube, either generally or through TRADUKA’s branded pages.
- Information Collection and Use
Personal Information. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, or other information that is not otherwise publicly available, including information related to your usage of TRADUKA’s products and services.
- How Information is Collected
Anonymity. You may visit and browse TRADUKA’s Site as often as you like without logging in and no personal information about your visit will be collected about you or your visit. Some anonymous, statistical information is automatically logged when you access one of our Site, which allows us to make our Site more useful to you and others who use it by, for example, tracking which features of the Site are most used by visitors. Information that is collected might include:
- The date of the visit
- The time of arrival and length of visit
- The browser used (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.)
- The type of device used, and the Operating System on that device
- A list of files downloaded or pages viewed
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the machine through which the site was accessed
- Any errors encountered
If you wish to browse our site anonymously you will need to log out of your online account. However, your activity will still be tracked by third-party services incorporated into the Site.
You may purchase any products offered online anonymously if you choose to pay by cash in person at our offices in Vermont.
While you are logged into your TRADUKA account to purchase product offerings or use other online services, you are not anonymous to us online. TRADUKA collects personal information when you make a purchase online, register an account, utilize our network, request information about our products and services, participate in a promotion or an online survey, contact TRADUKA with a question or suggestion, apply for employment with TRADUKA, and when you are on TRADUKA premises where security is customarily provided.
When you visit the Site, TRADUKA only collects PII you provide to us in TRADUKA’s intake form or in other Submissions when you send e-mails to TRADUKA, or in connection with the purchase of products and/or services through this Site. TRADUKA may collect non-personal information from you and about your use of the Site, e-mails, special promotions and newsletters that we may send to you.
You may use the Site without filling out an intake form or submitting any PII. In that case, the only information TRADUKA may collect will be non-personal information collected through your use of the Site, e-mails, special promotions, or newsletters sent to you.
We may ask you to provide specific information. Depending on the nature of your interaction with TRADUKA, we may ask you for information such as your name, phone number, physical address, birth date, company related information, e-mail address, credit card information including expiration date and billing address, and product preferences. Under certain less common and special circumstances, we may ask you for other information such as your social security number. In such cases, we will inform you of the reason we are requesting that information and how it will be used.
In addition, TRADUKA incorporates tracking or measurement tools into our Site and other communications which enable us to track your browsing activity our Site as well as across social media platforms (known as “tracking tags”, “web beacons,” “action tags” or “single-pixel gifs”). If you utilize services which are linked to these tracking tags, these third-party services may also provide non-personal information to TRADUKA about your activity on these other sites and social media platforms, which we may utilize to increase the effectiveness of our promotional efforts and to personalize our services and offerings for you.
Cookies, tracking tags, and embedded third-party features provide overall usage patterns for our Site that we use for analysis and to provide personalized services and advertising content. Your browsing may be tracked by these third-party services for their own use and for their clients. Such tracking could give information about you as an individual to third-parties based on your browsing activity, but this information will not include personal information unless you specifically provide it.
Personal Information of Children. TRADUKA is committed to protecting the privacy of children. This Site is not designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13. TRADUKA does not collect PII from any person we actually know is under the age of 13. TRADUKA does not allow children under the age of 13 to register a TRADUKA account.
- How Information is Used
TRADUKA uses any information you provide to us to provide you with products and services such as purchases, newsletter subscriptions and other specifically requested information and activities. In addition, we may perform (or have third parties perform) analyses of the behavior of those who visit our Site, and may share data with third parties who sponsor our work, advertise, and collaborate with us by sharing our healing philosophy.
- Your personal information may be used by us (or third parties engaged by us) to: (1) customize the advertising and the content that you see, (2) fulfill your requests for products and services, (3) contact you, (4) conduct research, (5) respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, and (6) establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We will on occasion share information gathered from those who visit our Site with selected third party vendors who assist TRADUKA with promoting and marketing our programs and services. This might include customer research, management of customer databases, promotional mailings or other targeted promotions. This information may include your name, address, e-mail address, Site usage data and purchase information.
- In addition TRADUKA may provide your name and address or phone number to third parties whose products we believe may be of interest to you (although we do not share any other information about you, the selection criteria may result in the third party being able to identify your relationship with TRADUKA in a broad manner, i.e., that you are a client, a subscriber to our newsletter, or may have attended a particular workshop). You can request at any time that we do not share your name and address or phone numbers with such third parties. TRADUKA does not monitor or control the privacy policies of such third parties.
Except as set forth in this Policy or as specifically agreed to by you, TRADUKA will not disclose any PII it gathers from you on the Site or in the intake form. TRADUKA may release PII to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order, or (2) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your PII to a third party, we will notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TRADUKA may share information you provide in generic terms with other professionals to discuss conditions and to obtain further recommendations regarding approaches to problems. Such sharing never identifies the subject and anonymity is preserved. TRADUKA exercises all reasonable internal controls to maintain the confidentiality of PII and although TRADUKA makes every reasonable effort to protect your PII from loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk in transmitting information over the Internet or that thieves could find a way to breach TRADUKA’s security systems employed to protect your PII. You agree that when you provide PII to TRADUKA you knowingly assume the risk that your PII may become public and, hereby, release TRADUKA from all liability and responsibility for any such disclosure other than through an intentional disclosure by TRADUKA.
TRADUKA may provide to third parties non-personal information about you that does not allow you to be identified or contacted and that is combined with the non-personal information of other users. For example, TRADUKA may inform third parties regarding the number of users of the Site and the activities they conduct while on the Site. We may or may not charge third parties for this information. TRADUKA may not impose on such third parties any limitation regarding the use of such information, except that TRADUKA does require third parties to whom we disclose such non-personal information to agree that they will not attempt to make this information personally identifiable by combining it with other databases or otherwise.
- Security and Disclaimer
Although we use security that we believe to be appropriate to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against, and we expressly disclaim any liability for, any loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- Account Information and Preferences
Except for e-mail messages related to a direct action by you, such as a password reset request or order confirmation, any e-mail messages sent to you by TRADUKA offer you the option to request not to receive future e-mail messages. You may choose to only receive certain types of e-mail messages, or none at all. You may request to be removed from our mailing or phone list at any time by contacting us at the mailing address or IP address listed below.
- In addition to changing Contact Preferences, you may alter or change certain information associated with your account, such as your name, physical address, phone numbers, e-mail address, and your interests by logging into our Site or contacting us at the address below. If you wish to inactivate your TRADUKA account, please contact us at the address listed below.
- You may always contact TRADUKA to (1) delete your PII from our systems, (2) update the PII you have previously submitted, and (3) change your preferences with respect to contact information or other activities, by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and including “PII Changes” in the subject line. Such changes will not have any effect on other information that the Site maintains. If you have a complaint or a problem you may e-mail us at email@example.com which will be then dealt with internally for a response or resolution. We attempt to answer every e-mail in a timely manner but are not always able to do so. If you do not receive adequate resolution of a privacy related problem, you may write to TRADUKA at the following physical address:
98 Harris Avenue
Brattleboro, VT 05301
You should know that it may not be technologically possible to remove each and every record of the PII you have provided to TRADUKA from our servers because of the need to back-up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss. Therefore, a copy of your PII may exist in a non-erasable form that will be difficult or impossible to locate. Nevertheless, TRADUKA represents that upon receiving your request, all PII stored in the databases we actively use for research and daily business activities, and other readily searchable media, will be deleted.
- Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, or to request changes to the information in your account, please complete a feedback form online through our Contact Us link, or you can contact us via mail to our physical address or e-mail at the below-stated IP address:
98 Harris Avenue
Brattleboro, VT 05301
© 2004, 2014 – 2016 TRADUKA. All Rights Reserved.