The Traduka Wisdom Poetry Series®
Modern mystical poetry to take you on a journey of the soul to inspire, mend, comfort, and ignite your self-discovery, self-realization and transformation of universal and individual wounds into wisdom.
Modern mystical poetry for your own spiritual evolution and inner transformation of your conscious, subconscious, and unconscious levels of being.
Brilliant and thought-provoking poetic wisdom to inspire, heal, comfort, and awaken you on your path of self-discovery, self-realization, and inner healing. Slater's poetry will take you on a journey of the soul to unearth love, self-forgiveness, and self-acceptance.
When you enter into Slater’s poetic world, she awakens you, word by word, into the healing of blame and self-judgment, pointing you toward a new awareness of your oneness with all humanity, nature, the cosmos, and Divinity.
You can listen to Wendy's Poetry Readings.
Wendy and Poetry
Twenty volumes of modern mystical poetry were written over a few years after a journey abroad in early 2000. All of my poetry books are part of a poetry series, The Traduka Wisdom Poetry Series®, that I created as a means to share my timeless poetic wisdom with the public.
I started writing poetry in my childhood, but I took a 20-year hiatus from writing poetry from my late teens through my late thirties. As of 2022, four of the poetry volumes have been published.
My modern mystical poetry carries poetic healing frequencies that lead the reader into the transformation of Universal and individual wounds into wisdom and healing. The poetry guides and transforms the reader from the shadows of the unconscious, subconscious, and conscious levels into an integrated wholeness of the Self. This is poetry that reawakens the individual to universal truths and self-realization.
Some Reasons You May Want to Read the Traduka Wisdom Poetry Series®
* To release blame and judgment
* To transform your universal and individual wounds into wisdom
* To find solace from the tumultuous modern reality
* To receive Soul healing in a wounded world
* To find peace and calm
* To be gently guided from the shadows of the subconscious, conscious and unconscious into light and healing of yourself
* To read beautiful, thought-provoking modern and timeless poetry
* To receive balm & comfort in tumultuous times
* To heal the heart from the loss
* To open into joy
* To reintegrate and remember
* To release and heal from societal, familial, and cultural conditioning
* Supportive adjunct to Traduka healing sessions
Take the next step on your journey with the TRADUKA Wisdom Poetry Series®
Or click on the specific book below: