Best Ways to Transform & Heal
Have you ever felt the benefit of healing poetry? Those who write poems often do so from a place of joy, or even darkness and pain, expressing words and emotions we can make connections with. Many people use compassion poems to gain greater self-realization, heal energy imbalances within their mind, body, and soul, as well as enhancing their relationship with all of humanity, nature, and Divinity.
Here at TRADUKA, Wendy E. Slater’s series of wisdom poetry uses empathic words to take the reader on a soul healing journey, helping them to awaken their true self. As an intuitive healer, she supports poetry healing practices that guide the reader into their inner psyche, unearthing their ability to heal. This includes the popular poetry volumes ‘Into the Hearth’, ‘Of the Flame’, and ‘The Ocher of Abundance’. Having been on her own journey of self-healing, Wendy offers unique solutions to integrate and heal the inner self.
Why Should You Read Healing Poetry?
- Healing poetry helps you to gain a deeper insight into your true self, connecting emotionally and spiritually with yourself and others.
- Find wholeness by becoming more aware of our oneness with all parts of the self and our spiritual being.
- Use healing poetry to find out more about ‘why does spiritual awakening happen?’ and how we’re in control of our own healing journey.
- Healing poetry can help us to realize that perfection is just an illusion, practicing the art of self-forgiveness.
- Use healing poetry to heal negative thoughts and emotions, including judgment and blame we put on ourselves which leads to energy imbalances within us.
- Poetry healing can work alongside medical intuitive healing, understanding that our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being are all connected.
- Healing poetry forms one of the most powerful forms of soul energy healing, restoring balance where it’s required.
- Healing poetry can unearth our own intuitive gifts, using our strength, wisdom, and love to help others as well as ourselves.
- Use healing poetry to heal traumas of the past, cope in the present, and build resilience for the future.
- Harness the powerful words you read through your own inner voice, liberating and strengthening the infinite energy and love we all hold within. Healing poetry can positively transform your life.
Start Your Healing Journey Today
If you’re looking to feel both inspired and comforted while starting or continuing a path of self-discovery and inner healing, Wendy’s poetry will help you. Having written three volumes of spiritual poetry, her experience and wisdom shine. Through deep, honest, and thought-provoking words, she’ll take you on your own journey of opening your heart to the Truth. Poetry healing is incredibly powerful, helping you to truly transform to become the authentic you.
If you discover her healing poetry works for you, you may also find some of Wendy’s other practices helpful, including animal healer sessions (all distant healing), and quantum healing which combines a range of techniques and claircognizant skills to enhance spontaneous healing mechanisms within us.
Take a look at some of her poetry by buying a book.
TRADUKA does not claim to diagnose, prescribe for, treat, prevent, correct, cure or alleviate a physical or mental disease or illness.
Below are the ways I work with my clients, although every experience is unique to you.
1. Quantum Healing for Individuals
Offered as an in-person and/or a distant healing session. Each session is designed to release and repattern energetic blockages that are constricting the electromagnetic frequencies of your life force energies. Learn More…
2. Animal Healing Sessions
Offered as a distant healing session only. Each session is designed to release and repattern energetic blockages that are constricting the electromagnetic frequencies of your pet’s life force energies. Learn More…
3. Customized Alchemical Mists
For external use only.
These are mists you spray externally on your body or your pet’s, or around the energy fields for energy healing, clearing, and inner wellness. Learn More…